Different ascents from Bauma, Steg, Sternenberg, Fischingen and Hulftegg lead through a varied nature and hiking area to Hörnli mountain.
The mostly fog-free area and the fantastic Alpine panorama make Hörnli mountain the most popular destination of the Upper Töss Valley. The host family spoils you with its creative cuisine and makes group and business excursions, weddings, family celebrations, seminars, and conferences an exceptional event.
The peak offers an excellent view of the Alps, the Jura mountains and the neighbouring Allgäu. The restaurant with its sunny terrace is the perfect location for any of your events. Experience the pre-Alpine Töss Valley landscape in the summer on your bike or enjoy a thrilling ride on our scooters to Steg station. In winter, we change from scooters to sledges – great fun for young and old.
Open in the evening as of 6 p.m. upon request.
Take advantage of our...
New: picnic baskets
Order a picnic basket including a blanket, drinks, and delicious food. Off you go to a romantic picnic in a field of flowers! Choose from the following options:
- option 1: Sternenberg raclette
- option 2: Schüblig sausage & cheese from the area
- scooter rental
- sledge rental
- regional products
- 3 double rooms and 3 dormitories with 20 beds each
- we are happy to host up to 200 peolpe
- 50 scooters and 200 sledges are available for rent
- special breakfast at sunrise as well as a thrilling sledge and scooter descent at full moon.