One pass for 13 public baths in Bubikon, Egg, Fischenthal, Gossau, Grüningen, Hinwil, Pfäffikon, Turbenthal, Uster, Wald, Steg and Wetzikon. Early birds
Five public baths will now open at 6 or 7 a.m. from June 3 to July 31. Take advantage of the morning hours and enjoy a refreshing dip nearby. The facilities open as follows:
- Bubikon, Egelsee Public Bath | as of 6 a.m.: on Wednesdays
- Pfäffikon, Public Bath at the Lake | as of 6 a.m.: on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays (from May 1 – August 31, 2019)
- Uster, Village Pool | as of 7 a.m.: on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Wald, Pool in the Middle of the Village | as of 6 a.m.: on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Wetzikon, Meierwiesen Pool | as of 7 a.m.: Wednesday, June 5, Tuesday, June 11, Monday, June 17, Friday, July 12, Thursday, July 18, Wednesday, July 24, Tuesday, July 30.
Some of the cash desks will not be open early in the morning. Access is thus only possible upon presentation of a seasonal pass or a points card.Buy your water pass
Adults pay CHF 90 for the season pass, children CHF 40, plus a one-off issue fee of CHF 10 that will be waived if you are a client of Zürcher Kantonalbank.
The pass is sold at all participating pools. Please bring along your passport photo. Depending on the sales point, the card will be issued on the spot or sent to your home address. Please be aware that some public baths only accept cash.To find out more click on
Bade(s)pass Flyer 2019 (3.86 MB)