Cosy holiday home for couples or families with a sunny terrace. Enjoy hikes and activities right from your front door.
Vacation in the local recreation area
The cottage is located in the middle of the well known local recreation area of the Töss Valley in the Zurich Oberland. Enjoy the sun from morning to evening and a unique view of the Glarus and Bernese Alps on a little hill directly below the Hörnli viewpoint.
The cottage has 2.5 rooms and is fully furnished, can accommodate four to a maximum of five people and is a non-smoking house.
Details of the furnishings:
- kitchen with fridge, stove and oven, coffee maker and other kitchen equipment
- bathroom with shower and separate toilet
- living and bedroom with two electric storage heaters and additional fireplace, additional bedroom
- TV with satellite reception
- south-facing balcony with garden furniture, windbreak, sunshades
- lawn with outdoor fireplace for barbecue incl. barbecue accessories
- attic with wood supply and additional garden furniture
- linen and towels at your disposal
Rent the cottage
You may rent the cottage for one or several weeks. The handover of the cottage always takes place on a Saturday or Sunday. The rent is CHF 150.- per day. You can reserve the cottage directly with Mr Aeberli by email.