Since 1934, the third (soon to be fourth) generation of the Manser family has managed this traditional and uniquely beautiful family business with warm hospitality.
The mountain lodge, newly built in 1998, is located at 1265 m above sea level. On the large terrace, you can enjoy the view of Lake Zurich, Lake Constance and the St. Gallen, Glarus, Central Swiss and Bernese Alps. The lodge offers a wide range of options for hikers, bikers, holiday guests, weddings, family celebrations or company and club events. Enjoy the seasonal home-style cuisine and don't miss out on sampling the Chrüzegg Alpine cheese and homemade lemonade.
The Chrüzegg mountain lodge
- is a cosy mountain restaurant seating 45 people
- features a hall for family and group events seating 80 people
- offers a garden restaurant seating 150 guests
- has two double rooms with a shower and toilet
- three double rooms with running water, shower/toilet on the floor
- dormitories (four, five, six, seven or nine beds, shower/lavatory on the floor)
- a cabin: four-bed room on the ground floor, common room, two showers/lavatory, three-bed room, four-bed room and two eight-bed rooms on the first floor and lavatories
- the cabin is located 70 m from the main house
Robert and Maria Manser-Ammann are looking forward to your visit.