Since 1934, the third (soon to be fourth) generation of the Manser family has managed this traditional and uniquely beautiful family business with warm hospitality.
The mountain lodge, newly built in 1998, is located at 1265m above sea level. On the large terrace, you can enjoy the view of Lake Zurich, Lake Constance and the St. Gallen, Glarus, Central Swiss and Bernese Alps. The family brews its own lemonade at the lemonade house - the perfect refreshment after the ascent on foot or by bike. Alpine cheese is also produced here.
The Chrüzegg mountain lodge
- is a cosy mountain restaurant seating 45 people and offers
- a hall for family and group events seating 80 people,
- a garden restaurant seating 150 guests,
- two double rooms with a shower and toilet,
- three double rooms, shower/toilet on the floor,
- dormitories (four, five, six, seven or nine beds, shower/lavatory on the floor), and
- a cabin with rooms on the ground floor: a four-bed room, a common room, two showers/lavatory, a three-bed room; on the first floor: a three-bed room, a four-bed room and two eight-bed rooms and two toilets.
The cabin is located 70m from the main house. Robert and Maria Manser-Ammann and their family are looking forward to you.