The public bathing area and the camping site are situated in the middle of the natural reserve at the Lake of Pfäffikon. The children-friendly site is easily accessible. Parking is close by.
The camping site offers more than 200 units (without power connection) for long and short-term campers.
- Children's playground with slides, swings, sandbox, etc. at the public bathing area
- Kiosk with a wide range of food and articles of daily use
- Gas shop
- Clean shower, wash and toilet facilities
- Wheelchair accessible toilet
- Washing machine and laundry dryer
- Common room with TV
- Public telephone